Saturday, April 10, 2010

When I was just a little girl...

When I was just a little girl..

I thought life would be the most splendid when I'm done with studies. I would get married at 24 and have a nice loving family. I would be a successful career woman with a posh car and probably a landed property.

However, as I am going to hit the mid year crisis age, I truely understand that money is not as EASY to earn as it seems. I'm still quite aim-less to what I really want to be. Obviously, I know what I really wanna be but I felt that it is not easy to achieve it.

Met up with kervin and rest last Friday. I could feel that everyone Changed! From a student to someone with an ambition. Kervin, would be a dad soon and he is going to study for a better future. Zhiwei, is doing well in his company which flies him to everywhere and he has a great future with his lovely darling. Lisa and Jo are finally discussing their small little home. It was a great chill-out night! Especially, the Keppel Bay drinking session. That place is just so..... BEAUTIFUL with so many yatch!

Alright! Gtg now!! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment