Monday, April 5, 2010

A new hobby!

I have recently found a new hobby! Nope... its not EXERCISING though I really wish to make RUNNINg as a hobby! -_-!!! Its none other than watching online makeup lessons. My most favourite makeup guru is Bubz Beauty! Her lessons never once fail to make me do a trial on my face. THe other best thing would be... she's a laneige girl as well n I can relate to her much better than any other ang mo!

Her latest video...

http://www.youtube.com/user/bubzbeauty?feature=chclk#p/a/u/0/b_J343wP8-4

Totally STUN me!

I'm sure many of you have watch that 2 taiwan girls trying to prove that make up does wonders and that poking your eyelid with that stick really does create a natural double eyelid! I intro that video to my sis and guess what...

SHE BOUGHT Eyelash falsie right after watching the video! Heh heh heh!!

and we are both thinking of getting eyeshadow palette and more of URBAN DECAY products!!

So if you think you are as Bored as me... do keep yourself entertained with all these young girls showing their make up talent.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan?feature=chclk#p/u/2/8KhhWKW3bgo
Video by Michelle Phan!

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment