Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm back!

Oh wells... Its finally a time that I can blog! There are so many a time that I wanna log in to this bloggie of mine and TELL the whole world that I'm doing FINE!

Work has been very ALRIGHT for me. My colleagues are really funny and nice! Having to work in a Jap company really taught me alot of MANNERS! It is a MUST to greet OHAYO GOZAIYIMAS everytime someone comes! It is normal for me to call someone with a SAN behind... like Lavrina SAN.. or Felicia SAN when you are calling someone senior. My Jap boss calls me FIFI CHAN cause Felicia is too difficult for him to pronounce.

Every weekends will be spend at baby's place. TAO HUEY date is mostly on for every week with my bf! I always look forward to Friday so that days will pass faster at work! Weekends pass like a bullet train even when I spend my day on the bed with the laptop on! I'm getting lazy to head to town since I'm there from Monday to FRIDAY!

My moolahs are spend greatly on FOOD and Clothes. I even splurged on a SPECTACLES that cost me few hundred bucks. Shopping online is an every week affair. G market became my LOVE and it is like a MUST for me to visit on every Saturday morning.

Darling had been studying really hard this semester! We spend most of our time in the room DOING OUR OWN THINGS rather than walking on the streets to enjoy the breeze. STILL... we are very much in love with each other as we engaged ourselves with more family gatherings.

Mummy is heading to China very soon with my aunts. I will definitely miss her naggings and morning breakfast! Talking about breakfast... I have gained 2kg! Have been trying to cut down on food but to no avail! SIGH!! I guess that is what we call LIFE!! URGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment