Saturday, April 17, 2010

Home home

I will be home FINALLY for the weekends next week since baby had to attend his mugfest session starting from next week.

I have tons of things to do. FIRSTLY, I need to do up a nice photo for my bloggie.. it is seriously getting boring and I might be changing my blog addr since lovingme2much is abit off! I have to also pack my cabinets again... clothes are starting to pile up and I forsee an AVALANCHE soon.

I really do hope that the weekends will be longer.. and I can relax even longer! HAHA.. I wanna head to the pool next weekend too to get my tan back.

I'm happy that my face is much better nowadays with no pimples! I was told the other day while talking to a Sephora SA about skin problems and she recommended me to use MOISTURIZER everytime before n after putting on n off make-up. Have been using Jill Lowe since then. DAMN GOOD I tell u!!

I'm going to have my nails done next tuesday! OK... off to have my nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment