Monday, February 1, 2010

The samples are here!!

Due to my extreme BOREDOM at home.. I went surfing around the web for lovely samples to try. WHERE ELSE in this W.W.W have better samples other than...


..... *drum roll*....


FR3B.com




I was so bored that I went to read all the RAVES on all the products. Ok.. I admit that its not every single comments la.. but at least 2 - 5 pages of it. Then, something caught my attention. Something that says about SNORING issues.. and yeap.. that's the BREATH RIGHT product that they were talking about. I click on it and was surprise to find out that they were giving FREE BREATH RIGHT SAMPLES with FREE POSTAGE! Me being the kiasu girl(like always).. definitely won't miss this good chance to try out on the product lar.. especially when I actually do have a BF that snores (oops! I think I have leak out something!!). Well.. there's actually nothing much to hide about too.. most MAN snores especially one who studies/works too hard.. so if your man don't snores.. then that's something to worry about! So, I send them my details and shortly after that, I received an email saying that I'm being selected to get the free samples! WEE WOO WEET!

I realise that they are pretty efficient in sending their samples cause it arrive in my mailbox TODAY! I signed up on Thursday night! How I wish my shopping parcel can be delivered that fast too!


TATA!! The samples!

They gave me a total of 4 nasal strips for sample. It's a pity that I couldn't try it on myself (plus I don't SNORE since I had so much free time to sleep)! It comes in 2 different colour. They even had strips meant for children who have nose block problems. Oh man.. I simply can't wait to know if this product does really work. In order to have the best results... I will make sure the bf sleeps at 3am in the morning after a long day in sch.. Hiak Hiak Hiak!!!

Thanks Fr3b!!

No comments:

Post a Comment