Monday, February 1, 2010

Hmphs...

You know how funny it is when I thought back about the past and the current situation that I am in?

After graduating from POLY:
I felt glad that I'm finally over and done with IT systems in my head. A GPA of 2.9 was indeed the best thing I ever accomplished since IT isnt really what I wanna be. I felt happy and energetic that I went to look for jobs with high motivational spirits. Jobs then was flooded with MLM companies. Marketing Executives stated in the jobs website isn't really MARKETING EXECUTIVES.. and I was con to attending a few of it. Then I finally found a job in within a month doing... ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT for a Duty free import and export company. IT was as easy as a pea to find a job back then and I was lucky to find a good EMPLOYMENT agency who is willing to help. However, I chose the study path in the end.. and thus it resulted in me.. JOBLESS for 2 yrs!

After graduating from UNIVERSITY:
I feel so unmotivated now despite the fact that I'm already DONE with my STUDY path (unless money drop from sky and I can further my studies to a MASTER). I've more criteria and wants in the future job I want to get hold. Jobs available in the market are either not to my favour or they just simply don't want me. People tell me that it is NORMAL for a deg. holder to be jobless for 2-3 mths... but I seriously don't know what is the reason behind it? Why are people without a degree are getting jobs as easy as a pea? I have friends who are not done with their studies but yet got themselves a very good career! I'm totally sick and tired of slacking at home.

My routine for almost everyday is to WAKE UP - turn on the com for my job search - have my afternoon nap - read the papers/websites for any recruitment news - TV programs - SLEEP! I think I am turning into a lazy ass soon! Thank goodness that I'm not including EATING as part of my routine else I would be DARN fat! I'm glad that after a mth of staying home (which I totally DREAD).. I'm still maintaining a weight of less than 45kg! THANK GOODNESS! Trust me... I have saw a couple of people whom I know that have put on so much weight that I couldnt even recognize! Working really does make one put on weight very easily. The more stress you are... the more fat u becomes!! Heh heh heh!! Fifi's philosophy in life la! So in any time that you saw me putting on loads of weight... would also means that.. I'm TURNING INTO a STRESS WORKeR! HAHAHA!!! OK.. I'm off to clear my face mask! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment