Sunday, January 31, 2010

Can't Weekends be longer?

Weekend this week was so lovely. I met up with baby on Friday night at Boon LAY... for dinner and then back to his place for my stayover. Baby was feeling darn tired after his long hrs of sch so we had an early night that night.

I was asked to go for an interview for the AIR SHOW. It was supposed to be at Changi Air BASE (yes... helluva FAR) but was changed to Expo instead. I knew that I was going to be late and thus I took the car keys and drove down to Expo instead. It was a daring ride I proclaim since I had to drive the car from Expo to Town and then to TPY! The journey to TOWN was helluva scary. There were SO MANY CARS.. and horns were heard almost every min. Thank goodness that baby taught me a shorter way to town else.. I will probably die earlier.

Town was kinda BORING since it was like my.. THIRD TIME there this week. I bought NOTHING there and left town after an hr or so. $3.50 for an hr of carpark was a little heart pain (plus another $1 of ERP). Now I can finally understand the amount spend to own a car. Drove down to TPY to have our dinner as baby wanted something light for his throat. This boy here was having a bad sore throat after burning midnight oils for his studies (F.Y.I: its just for his REVISIONs). We went back right after that and I was dead TIRED after the whole road trip. There are times that I loathe driving so much that I wish that darling will be the one driving me instead. I seriously hate some drivers on the road sometimes esp. Malaysian Motorbikes and TAXI DRIVERS!!

Darling was studying all day long for the entire weekends. I kept myself busy with the eeepc to look for a job. Though I was little bored during the intervals but it is much better than couping myself at home! I Miss my weekends.

I didnt take up the job in the end.. sigh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment