Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A song....

I was feeling damn bored today while waiting for employers calls and time to pass that I had a song inspiration... it was quoted from PEARL JAM-LAST KISS (the first portion)

it goes like....

Oh where oh where can the CALLS come to me...
They took alot of.. time from me.
They always make me wait and then never call
Oh can they don't let me WAIT... SO LONG!

YES! I'm damn sian to wait and wait and WAIT liao! Its not that I'm impatient but HEllo... 2 weeks of waiting is abit long lei. I just can't wait to get my ass off to work and I just saw Estee Lauder hiring part timer for a month. I totally got a urge to WORK but the bf thinks I should spend time finding FULL time instead.

The anxiety totally KILLS... everytime the phone rang.. I will get myself prepared that it's gonna be a GOOD news.. UNTIL.. the number appeared to be 'HUBBY' calls.
IF its an unknown number...*WORST* I will give a full of confidence TONE and then erm... oh it's you ah.. YES.. (SIAN HALF... cause the person happens to be my friend).. OR.. it will goes like.. OH.. WRONG NUMBER LARh...!

SEriously... fresh grads people.. IT's SIMPLY not easy to get a job after you have graduated. Loads of things will be stirring in your head... especially when you have NOTHING to worry about everytime u wakes up in the morning.

GOSH- and I feel even WORST when my friends are starting to WORK already! Am I really that useless??

To my dearest SAMSUNG OMNIA 2..

Can you please bring me some good luck? Mummy will buy you more accessories and Bling u up when good news comes knocking at my door. Be nice to mummy ok? Mummy love you loads!!

love
Mummy Fifi

Alright... think I better pen off now and look for more jobs!! 100 jobs applications sent.. 4 replied! AH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment