Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I-weekly horoscope

While flipping through the I-Weekly mag left at baby's coffee table, I came across the I-Weekly horoscope page. I don't usually see myself reading horoscopes especially in a chinese mag.. but yesterday, I felt so bored that I tried my best to make out what my horoscope was trying to say.

What actually caught my attention for my horoscope(virgo) was that it was saying that I will be face with a CHALLENGE on THURSDAY! I was thinking what kind of challenge would they probably meant.. and got excited when I feel that it would probably meant that I will be faced with unexpected calls for job opp.

Then came 8pm, a sms arrived and I was called for an interview for a FnB co. I was contemplating hard if I should take up that job since Fashion is more to my interest.. I thought hard... and kept my mind awake till 5am in the morning.

This morning, I was being informed that I am being rejected in a fashion co which I had always wanted to work. HOW GREAT! What kinda challenge would THAT MAGAZINE mean seriously?

I feel so dejected and unmotivated now. No mood to even get myself prepared for my interview later. I think I am on the verge of giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment