Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm finally getting my ass off to work.

Yeap.. you didn't hear me wrong! Yours truely is WORKING thanks to a primary school friend of mine. I'm starting work this Monday since they are very in need of help. I'm all ready for work on MONDAY! Well, I still do miss my bed actually.

Anyway, this will be the very last week of my freedom. Will be slogging all the way till I retire. Anyway, I was shock with what facebook had done. I have found most of my primary 1 friends. Though I couldn't remember much about what we have done.. but it definitely felt great knowing that everyone else had grew up to be someone successful. One had turned into Mypaper editor, majority had further their studies and some had went into events.

Here's a picture of my primary 1 class. :) YEa... that's ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment