Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A very good change..

I finally had the guts to get my hair cut in a bob style. It was still acceptable I guess.. but it does makes me feel a little round like an apple. Still, I feel that I do still look good in short hair.. AEH.. not many chiobu can still look acceptable in Short hair k.. I'm proud that at least I still look presentable.




I had my hair done at Shunji Matsuo AGAIN.. with my chiobu hairdresser named FANNIE! Please look for her okie? With her chio character, I believe she can transform ugly ducklings to pretty princess.

I have been shopping with baby for the past few days. Its a little suprising that HE IS THE ONE grabbing all the purchase and all I did was to LOOK and window shop. Clothes nowadays are getting less and less fascinating. Everywhere I go are like so BLOGSHOP and.. FLowery or LACEY! There's no specialty in it.. and its so not worth it to spent my hard earn moolahs on those repeated clothings.

DArling had bought himself a very wierd pair of slipper. I call it the Curry puff slippers... haha! HE loves that pair so much that we walk to so many places just to find the SUITABLE pair.He finally made do with the black one at TERRA PLANA. -_-!!! THIS IS SO MY BF!!!



AS FOR ME.. after walking ard the whole of orchard getting NOTHING.. I splurge on FOOD instead! I totally forgo the thought of slimming since the anger of NOT getting anything took over the fear of getting fat... SO we ended up eating burger king for dinner and carbonara and cheesecake for SUPPER! HAHAHA!!! Then I splurge on haircare products and a good 1.5hrs of laughter for the movie.. OLD DOG! I swear that the movie is so worth catching for for your weekend blue! DAmn damn hilarous.

Apart from all these nonsense... I had done nothing much. OH.. I have just completed my very chio resume.. Took me so much sweat to complete it!! Bleah.. OFF I go to watch LA PI XIAO XING which darling had bought for me. Ha ha ha.. BEH BEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment