Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Celebration!!

2010 had finally CAME! How did u guys celebrated ur very special countdown? I had mine in a very low profile way as I decided to shop ard town to look out for any discounts.

The crowd was alright in orchard as everyone had flock to Marina Bay for the countdown. I'm glad that it isnt so pack despite that there were still people taking photos of Xmas lightings. Went to 313 to check out forever 21 but didnt get anything at all! -_-!!!(AS USUAL!!)

Discounts wasnt that fantastic I supposed as I gotten nothing else except a pair of flats which caused me $14.90 at RUBI! Cotton On stuff is like dirt CHEAP.. yet funky but I really hate their system sometimes..
1: Their fitting room are always SO LIMITED knowing that ALOT of people are wanting to try onto their cheap clothings..
2: I really wonder why is it that their AIR CON is like forever not WORKING (esp. Bishan outlet). I can literally FAINT there with the massive crowd.
3: Their plastic bag is like SO damn enormously BIG. 1 big plastic bag for 1 undies.. SUPER FUNNY right? CAn't they just have 2 sizes of plastic bags?
4: Their receipt is like OMGoodness LONG even though its just 1 item that u're getting. Wanting to be part of an eco-friendly society with BIG plastic bags and LONG receipts? HOW TO??
5: They cheated me with their 2 for $20 tank tops which I thought was on discounts until I realised that they are actually considered normal prices even though they are regular items.
6: Very pissed that they wouldnt allow me to change my tank tops without a receipt even though I had the tags on. It isnt my fault of not having a receipt.. that stupid cashier forgot to issue me ANY and she should have stopped me if I have forgotten to get it from them. NOW, I'm stucked with 2 XS tops!

But whatever it is... they seem to be conquering the whole of spore.

Putting that aside, I have something to share with u friends. My bf and I was walking ard ION the other time while we decided to TAKE a good rest and head for our dinner. WE couldnt settle with any since it just didnt look appealing that day to satisfy our taste buds... UNTIL we saw...



WATAMI!! The queue was pretty long when we arrived. It took us approx. 15mins to get seated.. but it was all worth it. Upon entering, we were greeted by a group of attendants with jap cum english welcoming greetings. It was quite embarrassing initially as it was pretty loud. WE thought it would prolly caused us super ALOT for their food charges since they are so enthu about it. When we got to our designated seats, a waitress came and introduced herself as our PERSONAL FOOD ATTENDENT! WAH SEH!! It was damn shocking cause we don't SEE such services in sake or Sushi Teh. Waitresses are mostly seen walking ard with their ear piece as if they are some secret agent or something in other restaurants. I was quite worried then for the charges cause it was pretty TOO MUCH services I am receiving.

Then, we proceed to ordering our food... we called for our PERSONAL ATTENDENT.. and she came. Everything was going fine until.......

SHE KNELT DOWN TO TAKE OUR ORDERS! *faints* WE were so taken aback by her that we forgotten what we should order. We then thought it was due to the height of the seats that they resorted to kneeling down to take our orders but it seems that they are doing to other patrons too with a STANDARDIZED manner. *double faint* NO wonder my Global MArketing teacher taught me that JApanese culture uses more of ACTIONS! NOW I KNOW!!

We ordered....





The food was served in big portion and it definitely taste great. The Salmon was served with very lovely decoration and it was amazingly cheap with 8 pieces of thick SALMON! I felt rather BLOATED after finishing the 8 pieces cause the BF doesnt like raw stuff. -_-!!! LOUSY EATER who doesnt know how to appreciate the REAL STUFF!!

We called for the bill... and was worried that the bill would probably total up to $40 plus.. and to our amazement.. it cost nothing more that $35 with all the GST included. They even average out the cost of 1 person to ease the trouble of dividing the amt. I felt that they were quite thoughtful in having that shown in their receipt.

So.. for the whole of NYE... I had satisfied myself with 2 good meals. 1 was lunch with the family at THai restaurant near my workplace where daddy loves the green curry and baby loving the fried Tang hoon and the other was the JAP restaurant with baby. Ooo... super satisfied with my day that day that I swear I will be going back soon to taste MORE! The feeling at the jap restaurant somehow gave the feel of FUJI restaurant in Bangkok!:)

OK.. so now that I have satisfied my tummy.. its time to get my resolutions FULFILLED for the new yr! :) HAPPY NEW YEAR... FRIENDS!!! Love Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment