Tuesday, December 29, 2009

OH NO!

It was sucha a drama mama day yesterday. Baby saw someone plunged down from the 7th floor opp. his block. He felt so uneasy after that that he cancelled all his workout plans. Thank goodness that I'm not at his place.. else I will probably have nightmare too. That guy wasn't dead after that 'HEROIC' jump but I guess he'll have a hurtful leg as his leg was hit by the construction elevator.

SEcond drama event took place at my workplace. As it was my second last day at work, the HR department personnel asked if I wanna lengthened my internship which I nicely declined. I just felt that its time for me to get my ass off for a full time job. They then introduced me another position which pays me only $1700 which I declined again cause the position and pay doesnt interest me at all and my sis will probably SCREAM if I were to take up the position.

I told my dad abt it and obviously, he wasnt happy abt it. He wanted me to carry on with the job till I've found the next job. I was so confused at that moment... cause apparently.. my sis and daddy is giving me tons of DIFFERENT VIEWS!

Sister: wants me to find a big company job so that I can enjoy while working and the privileges will be better. She wants me to find a job that I really like.. and find the ROUTE that I want.

DAddy: Tell me not to bother about my sis... and get on with any job even though its a small company as long as I dun laze ard at home.

Mummy: WANTS ME TO TAKE A SHORT BREAK!!

MYSELF: I'm trying very hard to find a job despite all the different views. Daddy and sis had been shouting at me.. to ensure that their views are right. I totally felt so lost cause I think they dun really know what I really want. All I want is to just find a marketing job that pays fairly well.. and work for the sake of my future.

Hearing all the views just made me feel so lost.. cause I dun feel MYSELF when looking for a job at all. Everytime I look for a job, I thought of my SIS... and everytime people intro me jobs.. I Thought of her again. I thought of how she will scream at me,telling me all the wrong moves and how great it is to BE in a bank. HAHA! YES! SHe have repeated that almost everytime. I don't deny the fact that her words are right.. but at times I felt that she is telling me based on her past experiences.. thus she neglected that fact that she learned through going into different environment which I wasnt really allowed to.

I knew all along.. she wants me to work for the bank just like her. WHO DOESNT WANT TO WORK FOR THE BANK? I'm TRYING too by sending in my online application but to no avail.. so I cant just rely solely on banks banks banks?

Gheesh... I'm very tired of thinking so much seriously. I'm envious of those who are allowed to take a 6mths break after graduation cause I cant foresee that to happen to me. Everywhere talks about EXPERIENCE... EXPERIENCE... and EXPERIENCES!!

ANd what is the expected salary for a fresh grad? $2,400 very high ah? Sigh... KILL ME PLEASE!!!

Ok.. shall stop my complaints. My dad had gotten an OMNIA 2! I'm able to use it someday!! WOOTS!!!

LAst day of work today! Lets pray that time will pass faster.. and I can meet Mr Sherlock Homes SOON!! Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment