Monday, December 28, 2009

Bring back... bring back... BRING BACK my soul to me to me...

I was already feeling lethargic after work yesterday.. but I had a wake to attend. Its my Zhor zhor(Great grandma) wake and yeap.. I had to pay my respect to her yesterday by doing the rituals and stuff. I mus admit that I'm not very close to her cause I totally had no idea who she was in fact. All I knew is that she adopted my grandma and she is living till the age of 100. She died due to old age problem such as... RESPIRATORY disfunction and she is as healthy as a bull. SHe was on the chinese paper due to her 100 yrs of age! :) DAMN SAT right!!

And so, I only got to sleep at 1am last night. I was still in dreamland when the alarm clock rang. In fact, EVERYONE in my family was still lala-ing in they lala-land. I only manage to wake up at 7.15am! GRR!!! I seriously wonder how I used to PARTY till 2 plus 3am in the past when there's work the next day. HA HA HA!!

I totally left my soul at home for today. Moodless to do anything. My boss is coming back today to check on my work.. and YEA... she's giving me MORE work and task to complete by a day I assume. Ah... shall bear with it for another 1.5 days.. and I'm all done! I seriously envious all the aunties here sometimes.. THEY are always so enthu..

GTG.. boss is here..

No comments:

Post a Comment