Thursday, January 7, 2010

a boring Thursday

I was home all day doing nothing but sending my resumes out to many different companies. Darling play apart in my job findings by searching many job search engines for me. Thank you darling.. u've been the GREATEST!

Looking for a job is rather tedious. Its not easy to look for one that is of my interest and even if there's one.. I might not be of their interest. I really hope that Estee Lauder will call me asap for their marketing position. PLEASE!!! GOD!! FULFIL MY WISHES!! LET ME BE ONE OF THEM!!

I think I have put on a little weight even though the weighing machine still show no changes.
But well... I pretty like it round sometimes. It definitely makes me look younger. Apple red Apple round.. Apple juicy Apply SWEET! Hahaha... (Being very random here)

Its finally friday tmr.. gonna enjoy my very last holiday with baby. sigh.. happy times past darn fast. Alright... gtg!

No comments:

Post a Comment