Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby had gone to swim

I woke up at 10.30am today.. feeling extreamly COLD! The weather had been rather chilled lately.. especially in the night. I'm living near the reservoir and cold wind can be felt gushing through the window gap.

Called baby right after I woke up and he was on his way for his haircut. He wanted to meet me at the hair saloon to have the delicious laksa for brunch and I obviously agreed since I miss him so much and my tummy is feeling super hungry.

DArling was comtemplating and discussing with me if we should go for a swim despite the very cold weather. I'm not a fan of cold waters.. and therefore disagrees. He was left with no choice.. but to head to the swimming complex ALONE! So, I'm all alone at his place with his mum in the living room. Its a little wierd.. but.. thank goodness i have a whole room all by myself.

I'm waiting for my bf to return home now.. yawns.. time passes so slowly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment