Monday, January 18, 2010

UFO Catcher cheated me $20

It all started on Thursday after my interview with Luxasia. I was feeling all disappointed that I went to try my luck with that UFO CATCHER. Mr Donald Duck dropped into hole after $2 of luck and I thought it was HELL easy. I invested another $2 trying to catch another toy and GOT NOTHING! Then.. Lala came and 3 of shared $4 each trying to catch some toys but.. we ended up catching AIR!!

I told darling abt how happy I was when Mr donald duck dropped into the whole UNEXPECTEDLY... and he was excited to try along as well. SO, on Friday after my very failed interview with CK.. darling decided to bring me out to Junction 8 to try our luck but after $3... I didnt feel the luck aura with me.. thus I stopped.

I was thinking that it shouldnt be that TOUgh to catch another toy.. so we went on a UFO catcher hunt.. to understand the machine better and we even search around the web to know where has the best chances to catch the toys. We even made promises to Lionel Koh to drive us to Marina Square(YES.. LK has a CAR!! A SWIFT SPORTS!!) to try our luck.

SO TODAY, when I was at Junction 8 again with my baby to get his sexy swimming trunks, we went to try our luck again. We were lucky to make friends with the attendent.. and he was really very friendly and nice to help us along. Finally, after $10 worth of investment... WE caught...


*drumroll*

MARIE THE CAT! I wasnt really a fan of MARIE actually.. but I really fell in love with the combination of colours it had on her. IT even had a PINK BOW! Darling actually caught it for with together with some help from the attendant of course. WELL... junction 8 UFO catcher isnt really easy to catch these toys I must say. It has only one SCOOPER.. or maybe we are not EXPERIENCED enough.

I promise baby that there wont be anymore catching after Missy Marie! YES... it is taking too much money from the UNEMPLOYED! NO MORE UFO CATCHER!!

OH! To those staying at BISHAN AREA... Junction 8, S11.. has a new Indonesia STall.. selling authentic Indo food.




It comes in a set but the price of it is pretty STEEP! $5.50 for it.. isnt really very worth it. However, they do have a opening store promotion currently! 10 percent off all food. The chicken taste rather delicious and soft.. and the sauce is OooLALA. However, I don't feel the shiokness after finishing every bit of the chicken.. I guess its the SIZE la and the money that I m paying la! Very not worth it! STILL... you guys can go try it out and tell me abt it!

:)

Alrighty.. gtg now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment