Sunday, January 10, 2010

A lighter feel

I had finally a heart to heart talk with darling. He had ensured me that everything is gonna be alright and we are going to be happily together with him mugging for his exams and me, getting a job. I really do hope things will work out as planned and this issue will make us stronger in the future.

Its the first day of school for darling and the first day of BOREDOM for me. Jobstreet, jobsdb and jobscentral had became my very good fren. Jobs nowadays are not easy to find for a degree holder.. I SWEAR! I send out almost 30 applications but none had called me yet. As I thought of giving up, darling had never fail to say things that motivates me to carry on trying. I really dunno how will things go if he were to leave me all alone. On every Saturday, he will read the recruit page before me so that he can inform me on any good company that is employing right after I woke up from my lalaland. He helps me to get all the website links to help me in my job looking process and never fails to 'PUSH' me to try on the good companies. He's unlike my dad and sis who uses mouth to nag instead of helping a little.

Sigh.. am getting so bored now seriously. I need to get a JOB!!

Dear JOB,
I'm seriously in need of you so can you be nice to accept me? I'm willing to learn from scratch from a low pay so can you please read more about me and DATE me out? I'm really desperate for you.

Love,
Felicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment