Sunday, January 10, 2010

when emotions takes over me

I was rather emo for this weekend. I wouldn't wanna spill too much but I just wish that this emotional thingy will vanished by tomorrow morning. I wouldnt wanna see myself woken up by heartaches. Don't worry people... Lionel Lee is still my bf and I'm still having a good relationship with good 'parents-in-law'.

To you (I'm praying sincerely that this msg will get across to you):
Can't you just leave us alone? Don't you learn from ANY LESSONS? Though I understand the true meaning of 'it takes 2 hands to clap' but if you didnt initiate any shit. NOTHING WOULD OCCUR! I seriously beg u to leave our world of happiness and lead your wonderful life that you proclaimed. Just get out please!!!

Though it may sound a little childish of me to type this passage.. but still.. it did make me feel better. May tomorrow be a better day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment