Monday, January 25, 2010

A little demoralised...

I went for my 3rd interview today. It isnt as bad as I thought it would be. I thought I would performed badly today but it ended quite smoothly. There's much higher chances compared to the rest of the interviews I had went.

However, I'm still faced with the sentance 'We will only be able to inform you till 2 weeks later'. I don't know why but I felt a sudden 'pang' in my heart upon hearing these sentance. I was thinking as I left the office if this would be my last time entering this door. I really love to work in this company even if the expected salary wasn't to my expectation but then I procrastinate again and think hard if Money is really more important than experienced gained? Why can't it be HIGH PAY and GOOD experience in a the line I always wanted to be.

I have always wanted to be in a fashion industry line. Laneige, Shiseido, Estee Lauder, CK, Agnes B, Luxasia and other agencies.. you name it and I've SEND it! Majority of it.. needs EXPERIENCE more than my CERT! I don't even need to show them my certificate to prove anything.. and just one sentance.. and it blew me off! 'Do you have any exp?' Even though... I claimed that I'm WILLING to learn and is a fast learner... wouldn't help me any further.

I will be shutting off this blog very soon. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment