Wednesday, December 2, 2009

the working life

Working life had totally changed me. In the past, I would always nag whenever it has been more than 3 days of not seeing baby. BUT today(which is the 3rd day), I have totally forgotten about the anxiety to meet him.. even though I wont be meeting him tmr still. All I yearn for is a good comfortable sleep on my bed. I would simply just rush home for dinner right after work. I don't even have the energy to set foot to Junction 8 or anything.. JUST HOME!!

Work has been rather ALRIGHT still. I'm still getting used to SAP and pivoting. I'm totally feeling so regretful of not learning what SAP is all about during poly days and now I'm facing a big trouble. I'm always so inqusitive at work.. and for the very first time.. I'm WILLING to learn. I'm WILLING to run around tables just to ask for help. I'm willing to use my BRAIN at last!! Hahaha!!

Results are out tmr. I'm totally too shagged to think about brooding over it. The figures in the screen does make my headache SPLITS! My tummy isnt feeling too good either.. its always so bloated and.. painful. need to sleep... before I go.. DO WISH ME LUCK!! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment