Thursday, December 3, 2009

My last fight.. with the exams.

Today was the MOMENT of TRUTH. It was a rather special day I would say.. cause this was the first time I had to face the result in office, I have no phone to use if I happen to need any listening ear and I'm in the OFFICE! Hahaha! I wasn't feeling good at work either. My heart was pounding and the eager to head home is like so huge that I felt like faking an illness or something. I resort to using web messaging to sms my dearest to gain some consultation or care.. but he kept wanting to view my results b4 me which I obviously wouldn't let it happen.

Finally, at 5pm, my other friends who are interns viewed theirs and was happy with it. I was TEMPTED to check it out too.. and thus after I pee(just in case I LAO JIO!).. I went to view those results. The internet connection was super FAST during those moments(and I dunno why!!).. and VIOLA... 2 Dists for GM and DC and 2 Cr for SS and SM! Borrowed a phone from my fren to call baby up for the good news.. and he was so happy for me that he said.. WAH!! YOUR BEST RESULTS SO FAR!! -_-!!!

Alot of my frens made it too... and I m obviously so very happy for them! So what's next? Finish the internship, get my ass off and look for a decent job which might probably take 6 mths!! Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment