Friday, December 4, 2009

F.O.R.T.U.N.A.T.E

My cramps was acting again this morning. I knew I have to gobble some painkillers before I pronounce DEAD on the bed. I was at baby place and obviously.. I wasnt prepared. Thank goodness that I have a super thoughtful boyfren! He went down to the econ minimart alone to get the Menstruation Painkillers for me.. and on top of that.. he had gotten my favourite oilment (the one that had a ad saying: Gang Chai wo hai PuT le yi shen).. without me telling him. I felt so loved for that moment.

Tummy feeling so much better already. The magic of painkillers!! ITs almost instant that the pain just go away for GOOD with just 2 panadols. I have so much to do for the week ahead.. WORK, Eyebrown threading, shopping, meeting up and Kervin's wedding. Money money money.... please drop from the sky!

Work has been pretty alright.. just a little tired at times! People there are getting wierder and wierder.. but I totally conclude that the working environment doesnt really suit me at all even though the work is getting easier and easier(I hope!)!

Dinner last night with lala was great. Manage to talk anything under the moon. How I wish such times can be done every now and then...

Alright.. gtg now! Super sian!

No comments:

Post a Comment