Sunday, December 6, 2009

A happy day with the Family!

As baby had to do his last minute revision for his last paper, I was home on a Sunday to be with my family. Though I really dread being home on Sunday as daddy always make it a compulsory thing to head to grandma's place for visitation.. on every sunday evening... BUT NOT TODAY!

Remember in my previous post which I said.. I hope that money will drop from sky.. for me to spent? Heh heh heh... it came true. My uncle just gave me a $150 voucher from Parkway parade. Woo hoo and on top of that.. daddy just gave me my allowance! WOOTS!! Now.. I have slightly more to spend for christmas...

Accompanied my sis to get her stuff in town. Shopping with her.. has always been for XMAS shopping for her friends. Damn tiring to squeeze my ass out of the crowd.. and snatching those last pieces away from others. I bought nothing in the end.. but I think I will buy something very soon when I'm shopping with dear on Friday.

Alright.. I gtg!

No comments:

Post a Comment