Monday, December 14, 2009

2 days MC!

Buddy's wedding was great. Everyone enjoyed it as much as the groom I supposed! Everyone started table hopping to have their chit chats. I must really consider myself very lucky to be able to table hopped while darling had his. Everyone dressed well last night.. although I felt that I was attending a PROM night instead. Haha.... but well... we respect Kervin and therefore explains the dress code.

I had a teeny weeny bit too much on the wines.. and had a bad tummy ache when I was about to set off for work. It had always been lidat.. TOO MUCH WINE == stomach very very pain!! I was about to go to work when MC started to distract me a little.. and TATA... 2 days MC given by the doctor. :)

Hm.. so after attending my first WEDDING invitation, I must say that.. the wedding anxiety had gotten into me. Everyone was asking everyone when will be their turn and who's next? Obviously, I won't want the next person to be ME but neither do I want it to take darn long to happen. I'm glad that baby had ensure me that he will try harder to earn that $$$ for wedding!! *yippie* though I know he was merely saying to make me happy! Hahaha..

I kinda miss everyone now.. how I wish there will be another meet up session soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment