Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm a laniege girl in a laneige world...

I've finally found some moolahs and time to get my laneige products. OMGness.. totally felt like a tai tai today.. Super happy!! I'm so gonna blog about all the laneige products that I've owned! WootS!!

I've always been a fan of laneige since the day a gf of mine introduced me... the very adorable and lovely and USEFUL... foundation which also looks like a HANDPHONE to me! Hehe...


This foundation had totally served me VERY well. It not only help me protect the sunrays.. but also gave off a very lovely smell when applied. My mum was asking me the other time if I have applied perfume on my face even. Isetan was having some sale the other time.. and I bought another one even when I haven't finished half of it. It took me.. almost 9 mths in order to see the base of the foundation and mind u... My face is pretty BIG! Gee!!

Another reason that I was hooked to Laneige products was also because of its lovely snowy packaging. Its too princessy to be rejected. THen.. there was this make-up guru that rave all about her Laneige product(searched for Bubz Beauty in youtube!) and I was so interested in the laneige facial foam that she's using that I bought... THIS!!



Om... HEAVENLY!! The facial foam was really fantastic!! It have this strawberry smell when u're washing ur face and on top of that... it's a MAKE UP REMOVER as well! I have bought the one with the micro beads even though they have a latest facial foam that has the same contents but no micro beads. It cost pretty reasonable too... 42 bucks if I'm not wrong and the tube is huge!!

I must admit that I'm a person that wouldnt dare to splurge on facial products UNLESS its super duper good.. so what I actually did was.. to get free samples from Laneige. Very cheapo pok right.. but WHAT TO DO... its my FACE and MONEY lei.. of course must try until SONG first what!! THe staff in Laneige are very friendly too.. they always give ALOT of samples especially when u bought something from them (must always remember to ask for it!!). SO.. when I bought my products today which cost me $180+.. they throw me a free water bank mask(small one la).



The amount of samples I have collected.. Heh heh heh... super kiasu right!! But well... I end up being their loyal customer OK!! Interested with what I have spent on TODAY??



I bought a liquid foundation which has whitening effects and its super duper CUTE!! It comes with a shimmer! THeres another one that comes with concealer...



Bought a black shimmer eyeshadow too. Well.. I know its a little dumb to buy a $25 eyeshadow.. but I had to hit the amt to get the free gift pack. :) Darling paid for it!! :)



The serum! Hehe... Totally fell in love with it after sampling! Helps to blemish your face. Super good cause it has some moisture effect. Love the scent.




The night mask!! I must tell u this WONDERFUL NIGHT MASK! IT seriously does some miracles. I totally felt my face turned SHINY on the very next morning... Totally love the smoothness of my face! The bottle is pretty huge too.. Totally worth the price!! $40 plus only.. and its their newest product! Must BUY!!!



The lovely free gift that they have given me. It comes with a big bag too! The bag abit obiang I must say.. but nvm la.. still can use!! I gave the gift set to mummy since she love the scent of it. SHE is totally loving it too I guess.

FYI.. they even have free samples for CONCEALER which I have it too!! Hahahah...


Enough of showing off my products..



HEhe... Darling's mum had gotten me a HUGEASS da bao! ITs bigger than my HAND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment