Monday, December 21, 2009

2 yr 4 mths anniversary

How time flies aeh? Its 2 yrs 4 mths are endurance and love with the naughty boy. I must say that I really been through alot in this relationship.. and I definitely learn ALOT during the whole process.

the past:
I'm always a very well-known sticky gf who just can't leave without the love one. Quarrels are like ALWAYS in every relationship due to such cases. I just couldnt take it when my bf wants to have a man's night with his friends. My endurance level are very low in the past.. I would get very pissed with the slightest shit and WOULD ALWAYS WANT TO WIN in every quarrel!! hahaha!! Going out with guys are the ONLY way to spite the bf off!!

But that was ALL in the past!

The current me:
I have definitely changed to a more understanding gf. There are times when I understand that he needs his freedom and fun with his BROTHERS.. and so I always let him out even though he asked me for permission(I didnt make him do that..) out of his own will. I guess he thinks that its a form of respect.. and I'm pretty happy with that. His doting skills had made me treasure him more... and understand his needs and difficulties. Jokes between the both of us have increased tremendously and I'm happy that we are laughing more than FIGHTING. We can start a quarrel and then end off in 5 mins with a big laughter! I'm starting to play apart in his family as I tried to engage conversation with his parents... this filial son... joins the parents for dinner almost EVERY week.. and I'm glad that I'm being accepted in the family! :)

I'm happy that I have tried to get him as my bf after so much drama. Seriously, I havent knew anybody that been through so much up n down like me yet. I really love what I am and have now. BABY LEE... I love love love love u so muchie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment