Sunday, November 29, 2009

Results..

Results are releasing on this coming Thursday! Sigh... I felt veyr pessimistic suddenly. I know I m going to flunk that stupid Communication skills thanks to my... not-hardworking-attitude! I wish I have never need to do this damn paper.. cause apparently majority of it comes from the textbook and.. I have studied almost everything from the NOTES instead! shit!

I thought I can party a little more this week.. but with the sudden pessimitic thoughts... I guess I shall just hug my bolster tight and pray to god that I really want a PASS for that module!! PLease god.. I have been a rather good girl this mth, please fulfil my wish.

I wasnt feeling well since Friday. My tummy hurts like as if there were 10000 needles poking. Vicks scent was almost everywhere in baby's room.. cause this sweet lovely of mine.. went to look for oilment for my poor tummy but could only find vicks. Sad to say.. it just wouldnt go away till.. I reached home. I applied some oilment on it... and it is slightly better now. Alright.. i gtg rest now. Work is starting on Tuesday! -_-!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment