Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Style

The parcel has finally reached Fifi's doorstep. I'm damn damn excited only to realise.. its too BIG for me.



I dunno what got into me too.. when I fell in love with the Alibaba pants. I regret purchasing it without a second thought now. Sigh! BUT STILL... I will wear it even though its not gonna fit unless anyone of my readers wants to purchase it at S$26.50(inclusive of postage) from me. :) I'm sure it will look good on you instead of ME cause my tummy isnt BIG enough to look fit in it! :(

And so I'm finally OUT with my new haircut. I'm still not very used to the hair. Dun really feel much confident in it with any clothes I wore. *pulls hair* I look very BARE even with an extreme thick make up. -_-!!! And it will look different with different accessories on my head.

This was with NOTHING on (default!) I look like my mummy over here when she's on candid!! Lol!!

Then its me with a hairband which made me look 3 yrs younger. STILL, I refuse to put on any hairband... thanks to my bunny EARS!!


Though I didnt put anything on.. but just assume me with a flower on the side.. or a hairclip! I will look LIKE THIS!! -_-!

Sigh.. I seriously want my NONG NONG HAIR!!

Shopping today was super tiring and I bought a belt for myself and a PANTS for DARLING!! SEe how tweet m I! Go out still think of HIM!! I even went to the temple ALONE to pray for my family, him and Myself! shait.. I just realise that I had only 5 hrs of sleep last night!! Guess I better go off now to have a good beauty sleep!! Zzzz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment