Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13!!







I had some free time today.. so I manage to make use of my adobe skill again. Those caption was thought by me.. and I swore I was laughing my ass off when I thought about those memories. I really do miss those days of lectures and breaks. We can even slack ard Grassroots CC to play OLD MAID, play pool, talk cock for hrs and FALL ASLEEP during lectures. Our bitching session was NEVER enough!! Finally met the 2 lovelies.. for dinner last night cause Ah Chan was suppose to pass us our gifts but FORGOTTEN again! My voice was totally LOST after 2 hrs of gossips and laughters! I think I'm getting old.. there isnt much cam whoring session done yesterday. All we did was.. talk talk talk... laugh laugh laugh till we dun feel like parting!

Had my interview in SIM today. I wasn't really in the mood for this interview after only 4hrs of sleep. To make things worst, the jam was super BAD today and the bus took so long to reached. I knew something won't be right today.. after all these mishap. And just like what I have expected... the interview wasn't a success and it was pretty hard! The position was for an editor of VIBES mag(sim)! Erm... I dun even know that this magazine EXISTED till today!! I was kinda blur and pissed with the pain of my blister that I told the interviewer that I don't know anything about VIBES and the magazine looks quite wordy and are of no interest.(I REGRETTED saying this of course!!)I'm just being truthful too anyway! She asked me about the events happening around the sch.. and i was totally.. speechless! I guess she was quite pissed with it.. that she told me to BE MORE AWARE of the SURROUNDINGS!! Lol!!

I totally ruined the chance but well.. I'm happy that I'm not being selected too.. cause I doubt I'm cut out for being an editor! Got home and help out a little with my dad's gathering session. I'm happy to see my dad n mum and Myself.. working hand in hand for all those duties! :) Time for.. 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment