Saturday, November 14, 2009

When Boredom Strikes..

I'm just done with applying mask on my face. I'm currently waiting for for the clock to strike 11.30pm for Jacky's WO Chai!! I'm bored like anything now.. cause I'm not allowed to buy anymore clothes online and darling has to chiong for his studies. It kinda hurts me that he's awfully sick now with Flu and cough.. but well.. I told him.. that's EXAM life cause I'm always DOWN with such illness when exams are near.

It was suppose to be Desmond's bday today.. but I can't make it there(despite my boredom) cause baby had to mug his papers and it's not quite right for me to leave his place to party while he's mugging (though he dun really mind me going). Whatever it is, HAPPY BDAY DESMOND!! :)!!

SO.. lemme see what I have been doing today. Hm... Window Blog shopping, Blog Hopping and erm... SLEEPING? HAHAA... oh.. I accompanied baby's mum (with baby of course..) for lunch.. and erm... I brought baby out for a BREAK at 8 plus too!! I think I'm FAT this weekend again. All the food and junks I swallowed into my tummy is gaining me 2kg.. I swore I can make FUNNY FACES with my fats now! :( How how how??

I wanna start working my ass off to buy my lovely Laniege products.. cause I just realise that their toner and other facial product are GOOD too! Sigh... and buddy's wedding is in a few weeks time... Need to save for RED packet! The dress that I bought for buddy's wedding WAS OOS.. so I'm on a huge lookout for a nice white dress! I have just settled baby's shirt for the day!! Sigh... I sound as if I'm getting MARRIED instead! I guess that the reason that I'm behaving like this was because... I'm JOBLESS!!

DAddy wants to send me for a marketing talk but I nicely declined his gracious offer cause.. its a freaking 300 bucks for... a 8 hour talk. He was telling me that it is considered CHEAP liao.. but I just dun see myself enjoying such TALKS yet! HAHA!!

Sigh.. guess I better pen down now.. Wo chai is coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment