Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fuss Free hair days..

Having a short hair really does have its perks. My head had never felt so light before and it takes only 5 mins to have a semi-dry hair after a good bath. On top of that, it is much easier and happier to put on hair shampoo, hair conditioner and hair treatment. Everything is so much easier and fuss free now with this Short short hair.

BUT, I still misses those long hair of mine. How I twirl them whenever I'm stress, how I use to irritate darling by poking them during our sleep, how I always look good with a dress and I still think I look better with a longer hair than the current me despite all the pros of it.

I don't think I will have the courage to cut any shorter anymore and I shall treat this period as a TREATMENT to my hair. Shall take extra care with it.. and leave it long and healthy. Darling prefer the current hairstyle of mine instead of the longer hair cause he said that he HAD ENOUGH of magic mopping a bunch of hair everytime I had my stay over the weekends and well.. he thinks that I look FRESHER and Cuter with a shorter hair.

Sigh... ENOUGH OF hair stories. Shall just let it grow grow grow.

My weekends was great.. despite just staying at his place reading about that japanese gangster women for the past 3 days. I'm glad that with my presence, darling could feel a little relax. :) OK.. gtg now! Sigh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment