Friday, November 6, 2009

A new start of life

I've been longing for a good fresh change since past few months. Everyone around me was having their hair cut VERY SHORT despite keeping them for years. It made me wonder what gave them the courage to snip them off.. and from this courage, it sorta gave me the power to snip my off too (Plus a little support from baby of course).

I was still contemplating if I should have my hair cut off REALLY short.. like a bob head or something... and darling was cheering me up for a super short hair(VERY WIERD.. I know!!) while on my way to Shunji Matsuo. Well, I have chose that place cause of all the rave I have seen in the forums. Finally, it was my turn to have a the scary haircut.

The hairdresser was a very CHIO (very very chio) lady named Fannie. Her looks just have that FANNIE face lar.. she's tall and slim and PRETTY and erm... just chio lar!! I'm pretty happy with having her as my hairstylist.. cause I really dun feel good with asking a guy stylist for opinions as they always have the tendency to ask me KEEP that long hair of mine. This lady was very supportive despite me being irritating to keep telling her incessantly that I'm really scared of a chubby face with a ball haircut. Haha... she laughed, ensure me that my face is alright and told me 9/10 girls will always think that their face is BIG! She try to keep a length that is of my liking and make sure that my hair looks perfectly alright b4 I stepped out of the salon. YES!!! Proudly presents.... FIFI TAN QIAN LIN with her new looks!!



Though I still misses that long hair of mine... STILL... I'm pretty fine with the current me too! At least, there's no more worries of Tangled hair, Dry ends and hair drop for the next 2 mths!! I'm so gonna splurge on Hairbands and clips now!! :) Alright... gtg now to have a good rest! :) Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment