Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Moonlight Resonance

I had been a really great fan of Moonlight Resonance (溏心風暴之家好月圓).. I remember that very day when my uncle gotten me those DVDs. I was glued on the tv with Tissue paper flooding all over the place. It was that time that I hope I had 48hrs a day with 1 hr of sleep. This drama is so addictive especially when there's Raymond Lam, Linda Chung and yes... My most favourite.... MOSES CHAN! Hahaha!! They are awesomely cool k... Oh.. not forgetting Bosco Wong too. So u can really imagine how... SAD I m when the show finally reached its final episode. I felt so lost!!

Today... I M ONCE AGAIN FACED with that same sadness again. Moonlight Resonance was on Scv Channel 55.. since the past few weeks. I will always RUSH home just to catch the episode even though I have the Dvds and watches it for the second time. I even watch it during my crucial paper on the following day. I can study 1 whole day just to watch that 45 mins of episode. And... I will end up TEARING like a mad cow, Laughing and Tearing at the same time or smile to myself for every victory in every episode.. Today marks the very last episode of the drama. I Cried like fuck AGAIN.. and also wish that the show would NEVER end. Its just so nice to watch la..

It was then that I realise I had to do some research on these actors/actresses! Haha.. I dunno if you peeps know abt this but......

RAYMOND LAM(ALI Cafe ambassador) and Linda Chung(Bioessence Ambassador) are rumoured to be together.

Raymond Lam is RICH and SMART! *My dream guy* He stays at the mountain top which means... only the RICH pple can afford houses in the MOUTAIN TOP!!

Linda Chung is born in CANADA and can't speak Chinese.

ANd.. the insert song(which is my FAVOURITE) is sang by Raymond Lam

I will CRY everytime this song plays. YES.. EVERYTIME!!!!!!



Chris Lai is CUTE! Look a little bit like Xiao Zhu and he's a Young chap who speaks ENGLISH!! My god... Why isnt he in Singapore!!

Another Young Chap. He's the youngest song in the drama and you know what's the best thing.... HE's born in England!! My goodness!! He's 26 yrs old this year.. Same as Chris!!

Last but not least..... Moses chan...
is.. 38 yrs old this year!! Sigh... Too old for my liking... BUT I will still treat him as my idol.. cause of his super seductive charm. His funny actions will NEVER fail to make me laugh.

Sigh... I wanna watch more HK drama series!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment