Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bye bye Papers..

After 3 weeks of intensive mugging, I'm finally done with it. It was super tiring and tough to pass by that 3 damn weeks. I just felt that it was so different compared to the previous 2 yrs of degree life. Maybe it was due to the presence of Lionel(Yes.. My baby!!) since he's ALWAYS out of town or Chiong-suaing when I'm having exams... or maybe.. it was my last STUDY-HOOD life(I really hope I won't retake anymore mods.. PLEASE!!)! I felt that everything just COULDn't get into my head and I felt very demoralised whenever I opened those notes. I clocked more hours to study this semester but I think I did way worst than the previous semester. I should HAVE work harder!

Anyway, I was still glad that.. despite all the grumble and fights.. darling and I still meet up to study at the MACDONALD, at the library and at his ROOM! Wanna have a rough idea at how I study at his place? Hehehe... Here's 1 way... on how I did it!
PAI SEH for tat WAYANG TEE shirt!! That's my PJ btw!!

Yes!! With the Mob Tv on!! I'm caught on action by baby! HEhe!! Other than that, I will study on his bed while he uses the computer or I will just sit beside him with my legs on his LAP.. and study! Gee hee hee!!!

Sigh.. now that I'm done with studies... I'm pretty lost on WHAT I should do next b4 the results comes. I'm a little nervous but I know thats the LIMIT! Shall not brood over it anymore.. Lets just PRAY that I can do it now!! :)

Alrighty.. gtg now to blogshop! Seeya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment