Monday, October 19, 2009

Stress Weekend

Hadn't really have the time to blog these days as exams are coming. Stress are like reaching till my breathing tube that I can hardly breath. I must admit that I'm starting to grow old liao.. Feel so tired after 2 hrs of mugging and things just COULDN'T GET INTO MY HEAD. These hasn't been a problem b4.. but well... its a problem now.

Anyway, I was still having a good time for a study camp at baby's place. I was mugging at the library on friday from 12 till 8pm.. and then met baby for prata. Studied again when we reached home and we both just camp at different area to study till we couldnt take it and head for bed instead. It was a rather good thing that his parents are really nice to prepare with breakfast, lunch and dinner.. cause heading out was never in our schedule. His parents even bought us durian on sunday night. Haha....

We finally head out for a some fresh air on Sunday. WEnt to have Pao pao cha at amk and then head home to mug! OMGOODNESS!! I swear my brains are damn heavy now with overloaded information that i can hardly remember. :)

GLOBAL Marketing is like.. -_- WAY DEAD! I'm still at chapt one of STANDARDIZATION and Adaptation! Next will be that stupid Foreign Direct Investment chapter which I simply hate so much!

Anyway, books aside. I wanna tell u guys.. that I'm still alive and am still very happy with my baby! :) Hehe.. its even better now that.. the daddy even prepares BREAD FOR ME in the morning before he heads to work. :) And for that, I have helped the family to hang CLOTHES.. and magic mop a partial of the floor! A partial only la.. cause.. need to study! I am a Sibei happy girl now... even though Books are really making me go mad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment