Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A.pampered.Bf

At times I think that I've pampered my bf way too much. On Tuesday, after his papers, I've decided to pick him up from the station to my place to have a good home-cooked food by my mum. Despite the major conjestion at the taxi-stand, I still made my way down to pick him up like a super doting gf!! Mummy was being really nice to him too to whip him a good wanton noodle with fruits to accomodate his appetite.

ALright alright... he have been a very good bf too when he switch on 光陰的故事 on youtube for me. The occasional small talks and hugs+kisses during his very short study breaks and the occasional care and concern about my thirst and boredom does show the affection for me too.

I really do hope that such pampering for each other will be like EVER and EVER! Work starting soon and so are results coming soon. I'm so not confident! sigh.. really need loads of praying and luck! Totally hate windy days.. now my tummy hurts like mad. needa sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment