Sunday, September 13, 2009

A very happy bday dinner!

Firstly, I've to annouce that my bday is on the 15 SEPT... so you're still early to wish me HAPPY BDAY k? Heheh!!

So I've decided to celebrate my 23rd birthday at Cafe Cartel with some close friends. Very sorry if your name wasn't invited cause I could only have a few seats and lionel Koh and frens have already took up 3/4 of the seats. Thanks for those who came.. and make this party happen. I'm really thankful!!

Presents!!

I wanna thank Lk, Kooichi, Iz, Liz, and their respective gfs for the bag full of SWEETS!! Thanks k? Its seriously a very UNIQUE present I ever HAD!! A "LONGCHAMP BAG" filled with sweets!! SO THOUGHTFUL!!

I wanna thank Lala(even though u're not there), Jas, Ben, Des and CL for being so observant about my needs!! Thanks for all the make up kits k? I'm really touched!
I will promise u friends that I will use it with you pple in my mind!! Love love!!

I wanna thank Zw, Kervin, JJ and HF for turning up for the dinner!



LASTLY and most importantly, I wanna thank Lisa and Rachel. OH MY GOODNESS.. you girls are seriously damn sugar-coated sweet la. This 2 actually bought me a 'HELLO KITTY CAKE'. Rachel and I went to the toilet and when we return.. the cake arrive and I was SPEECHLESS!! Its that kitty cake that I always dream to have everytime I walk pass the cakeshop. I even wanted to get that for my 21st bday but the mahjong cake took over its position. That's not all k.. they gotten me a 25 dollers worth of vouchers to shop. Seriously, I hearts them lots.

SEe how happy I am.. erm.. okok.. this photo not so clear because my bad photography bf doesnt seems to learn how to take photo!!
OK.. THIS IS BETTER!!!
Oh! I forgotten this most impt person in my life!! YES!! My hubby!! Thanks him.. for aeh!! BEING LATE for my bday party dinner!! HEHEHE!! No la.. thanks him for introducing such wonderful frens to me. Surprisingly... they are all my bf's friends!! YEap!! ANd they treat me damn NICE one k!!
The guys!! Wooo HOO!! I'm a LUCKY GIRL... in a LUCKY world!!
The girls who came! I was shock that Lk brought his gf along.. and Kooichi is finally TAKEN!!
Lisa n Rachel!! I Hearts u girls!!
Hm!! A last shot taken before buddy gets married! dun think it will be anytime soon to meet this buddy of mine liao. He's so BUSY with his preparations that I dun think he can breathe!


MJ night was fun despite that I lose 30 plus! Got home at 7am on Sunday! I was so tired that I slept right immediately after my bath. Darling was suppose to head back for mobilization but hehe.. the tv didnt blink out anything.. so we are SAFE!! Sigh.. I should have chose to stay at darling's place on SAturday!

Alright!! gtg now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment