Monday, September 14, 2009

A special post to Jace

I'm currently working on my SM proj like a mad biatch.. I swear that this is the worst present I ever had in my entire life.

Not until.. I saw a msg from +61 **********! Its from my dearest Jace dear.. all the way from Aussie! Aw man... thanks for that lovely wishes through Hp and taggy. I'm really touched!! Promise me that we will meetup once u get back k? Must leave a day for me... I DUN CARE!!

On top of that.. I wanna thank all of u who have wished me! I'm sorry if I couldnt thank u cause of that irritating SM proj which I seriously feel like SM-ting it! SM teacher was seriously the worst teacher I ever came across. He was so pissed with our evaluation remark that he spent a good 30 mins on it to explain everything! Min Li n I left and yeap.. he was so pissed that he nags about us leaving to the whole lecture.

Remarks like:
He loves to nag
Poor time management
Beating ard the bush
using too much US examples instead of local ones (He claims that he came to spore for only 6 yrs so.. didnt have much knowledge)
LONG MEMO( YES.. his memo is the longest I ever seen so far in my life)

Hello and a warm welcome!

I am your local lecturer for MKTG 1275, Strategic Marketing and am excited to be able to work this you this semester.

We will be starting the lectures very soon (tomorrow, in fact), and will discuss with you in detail the nature of the course and what you can expect. But plan for the next three days to be quite packed; there's going to be a lot to cover.

- HAVE U SEEN SUCH LONG REDUNDANT MEMO B4 the sch starts??-
As a starting point, please purchase the textbook Essentials of Strategic Management by Gamble and Thompson (McGraw Hill 2009) as soon as you can. We will be using both the theory content as well as the cases inside. In addition the publisher offers a website for this textbook. Please log into www.mhhe.com/gamble as soon as you can and choose the specific site for this text. You will find two useful items. One is PowerPoint slides for each chapter; these PowerPoints will make a big part of the lectures on days we review the text content. The other useful item is an Acrobat file titled "Guide to Case Analysis". You should definitely read (probably print, too) the Case Analysis supplement no later than Tuesday morning. Analyzing cases makes up a big part of your work in this class. We will be reviewing a short case on Wednesday.

I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that Dr. Bill Callaghan is the RMIT coordinator for MKTG 1275. Bill and I have worked together in the past to deliver this course, and we are joining forces once again this semester. He has been a real mentor to me in terms of his knowledge and experience not just in marketing but in sharing/teaching his knowledge. Bill and I look forward to working with you through this semester so that the ideas and learning that we will be offering will hopefully prove useful to you after this course is done. ------ like we care much -------

Let the adventure begin!

See you tomorrow,

Sherman

It was a hilarous evalution i suppose. That person who wrote it... totally understand how I felt. But well... that lecturer just doesnt seems to LEARN his mistakes and thinks that whatever he does was ALL RIGHT!! I should have evaluate him the same way as that fella did if I hadn't had the urge to PEE!! Hehehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment