Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Birthday Celebration at AMK hub!

Before you think that its cheapskated, I shall proclaim that IT IS NOT.. in fact.. its the BEST! Due to our time constraints, Baby and I had to resort to celebrating The PRINCESS bday at AMK hub. I was a little disappointed at first but not till the celebration starts. We were contemplating what to have for dinner.. NYNY seems nice, so is Dian Xiao Er and... erm.. FISH n CO is good too. THe final conclusion was dinner at Dian Xiao Er. It was baby's treat OF COURSE!! We ordered merely 3 dishes cause we wanted to leave some space for desserts.. however, we felt that the 3 dishes seems like a 6 course dinner instead. We ate to our hearts content.. and the bill total up to a 50 bucks just for 3 dishes! Still.. we enjoy it! Walked ard AMK hub hand in hand.. and did some quick shopping before all the shop closes. It was until 20% of the food digested that we finally get onto our DESSERTS at NYNY!! My bday CAKE!! HEHEHE.... from DARLING! The desserts were GOOD though SINFUL! I ate so much for the night till my belt nearly gave way. HEHE!! Got home and received a present from my sister. Its cosmatic from ANNA SUI!! There's even BLOTTERs from ANNA SUI!! Really heart it loads! Not forgetting all these presents from Lala and gang. NOw now.. I thinked there's no need for me to purchase anymore make up stuff. EH.. WAIT.. still got the Laniege foundation havent buy yet!! HEHE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment