Thursday, September 17, 2009

CLothes!!!

It was a super down day yesterday. All because of 2 annoying project due today. And as usual, I'm in charge of its content page and formatting. I couldnt take it anymore and surrender at 3am for waiting for its final compilation. Just imagine waiting hrs for a part to be send to u.. in the middle of the night! -_-!

Anyway, its kinda done now even though I'm aware that this time.. its not consider a good job. Seriously, I wanna slaughter SM like totally.. 4000 words for analysis is totally NOT enough! Nvm, shall let it go since its THE DAY already!

I wanted so much to perk myself up today since its a FRIDAY! Open up the cupboards and realise my clothes are depleting and I running out of pretty dresses. Hm, but I'm pretty lazy to go shopping ard for the next few weeks.. PERHAPES a MTH cause of those damn proj and exams! Hm.. think I should just purchase directly from my blogshop since I think I look good wearing it!





Damn chio right? OK! That shall be it.. I'm GETTING this two!! More selections are coming to u SOON!! ANd.. do catch up with the promotion coming along with it!! It definitely won't dampen ur spirit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment