Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Happy!!!

Was out with Jas to check out the arrival of the new stocks. We were just meeting to CHECK OUT THE STOCKs but end up.. buying them for our next collection cause its just TOO NICE TO RESIST it! Friends.. WAIT OK? The whole season will signify ME.. cause I'm going to be the model of my favourite dresses!! Friends will definitely get some discounts.. and there's limited pieces only k.. so must faster GRAB!!

Apart from that, the reason that I'm so happy today was because I finally received my... WO DE MEI LI RI JI! There's a total of 6 boxes.. which is... 60 pieces of mask!! Looking at those boxes just makes me smile damn HAPPILY!! But well.. I'm still not sure which box to open still... This fren of mine had gotten all the different flavour but none was the one I told him to get. STILL.. its alright.. I seriously TREASURE it cause it flew all the way from Taiwan to SINGAPORE!! Frens.. if you want any.. tell me... I will sell it at $1.80 each PACKET and $1.50 for 3 packets and above.

Oh.. and if u realise, I have actually curl my hair today. I looks 10 yrs older I guess.. but I like the different look I have here. Des(my photographer) told me once that angle is impt and the angle that I would look good is SIDE cause my front view looks chubby. I didnt want to believe him initially but I guess its PROVEN that its true. SEE!!




Alright... time to hit the sacks. I'm dead tired today. I was LOST in WHAMPOA area thanks to the bus directory that directed me wrongly. Its seriously creepy to be at ST. MICHAELS bus terminal at 7.30pm!! I'm SERIOUS!!

Do stay tune to the next collection!! Woo hoo!!Join our mailing list to be informed when its HOT in the OVEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment