Thursday, September 10, 2009

Marriage Marriage

No! I'm not getting married anytime soon!! Please dun get the wrong idea! I'm just here to tell you guys about what is in my mind now! Hehehe!!

Upon hearing that buddy is getting married. I'm feeling a tad too excited that I kept bugging my bf on the age that we will get to hear the wedding bells. I know its a little frustrating but WELL... hehe... this is just ME! I know that at the present age of ours, its totally near to 0 percent that we will get married anytime soon. Soon meaning in 2 yrs time! Therefore, I was telling baby that if we dun get engaged by 26.. and married by 27... and then give birth by 28.. THINGS WILL GO HAYWIRE!! I totally wanna have some honeymoon period b4 having a baby.. and if I'm married at 29.. chances of me having a honeymoon period will 1%! So we were having an exchange of words till... we settled that.. if we get rich by 27 THEN SAY and on top of that.. I had to MAINTAIN my figure and looks else my bf doesnt wants me (that was what he claims and got a hard PINCH in return).

I have been hearing alot of HDB queuing stuff for the past few weeks. Then I start to wonder again (YES.. I'm always thinking of nonsense things b4 I sleep).. will it be better to queue for a HDB flat first b4 marriage or the other way round? What if I m not given a flat after I'm married? What if I'm given a flat but I'm not married? Ha! THere's really alot of hmw to do b4 thinking of the amt to pay for a good wedding dinner! DArling and I had a DEBATE on wedding dinner too. He was saying that wedding dinner is an INVESTMENT which I seriously totally disagree. WE debated so professionally in AMK MACDONALD's that probably pple think we are going to fight anytime with our french fries!

WEddings weddings weddings... I guess I'm just too excited for my buddy's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment