Thursday, September 10, 2009

My buddy is getting married

Those who knows me well will definitely know who am I referring about. Yeap.. its Kervin! Just receive a news from him that he will be getting married end of this yr! My very first bomb from my buddy.

Hope everything goes well for him and his lovely wife. Haiz... no more Kuey Chup and fun time with him liao lo!!

I'm currently at baby's place now watching tv while he's studying! This week is gonna be a very busy week for me. As much as I dun wan to head to sch this sat, I still have to attend it for proj meeting! Sigh!! Its that irritating analysis proj which seriously cause me alot of ??? on my head! The guys seems to have problem with it now! Shait!!

Whatever it is, I cant wait for Saturday to come! Gonna have din din with the lovelies!! Lisa and Rachel will be joining! And yes.. my buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment