Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Its time to lose some weight

There's a saying that says... A happy women will put on weight. Goshie.. its damn contradicting la. Can't I be HAPPY yet SLIM? How I wish the sentence above is not true but judging at the rate I'm eating, I think its seriously the time to get those fats away.

You know how funny it is when there are times I know I m putting on weight but try not to accept the fact. Just like today after I had 2 breads in sch. I felt as if weight wasn't an issue b4 I ordered that plate of bread.. and after I ate it.. I feel FAT and I dun even dare to step up on the weighing machine at home cause I'm scared I will see an increase in weight.

So, as I was contemplating whether to have rice for dinner.. I told myself that if there's an increase in my weight.. I WILL NOT EAT! I was hesitating to step on the machine.. and finally.. I pluck up my courage and STEP on it! And just like what I expected.. a 1kg INCREASE IN IT! FUCK!! I got down of the machine.. and look at the needle to see if it pointed at 0.. and then try to tilt it SHARPLY at 0(as if got use lidat)! I step on it again.. and to my horror.. its even worst! I feel so depressed that I told mummy not to cook rice for me. YEap.. I had only soup for dinner and am still pondering WHAT ON EARTH MADE ME gain that kg!

Time for me to do my crunches!! 50 crunches here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment