Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Everyone else but me knows that I'm stress

I thought life had been rather RELAX for me. I'm always seen playing mahjong, out shopping and yeap.. swimming/running/hula hooping! But it was until yesterday that I hug my bolster tightly and cried. I felt scared... over NOTHING! Everything just came rushing into my head and I just kept thinking and thinking and thinking.

Proj dateline are due in less than a mths time and yes.. I'm not ready for anything yet. F.Y.I I thought I m still in WEEK 1! I just didnt had the drive this sem to do anything. To make things worst, the mods I'm taking this sems are CRAZY!! Distribution Channel, Global marketing, Communication skills and some business analysis thingy. I swear that I'm going crazy soon! DArling was nice to call me to smoothen my thoughts through chatting. He was emphasizing me that I have too much to cope and I'm too stressful. He even added one more sentence which made me feel like SHOUTING back at him.. but I was too sad to start fighting. He claims that I love to be stress by thinking too much!

Since grandpa passed away last yr, I dunno why I still do feel for him. I see him in most of my dreams as if he was still alive squatting on the stool, drinking his ABC stout. I miss him really lots! Whenever stress in taking on its toll, I pray to him and ask for his support. It works like a miracle! Recently, I heard that one of my uncle is diagnosed with cancer in his bladder. That struck me hard to think why is it so easy to kenna such stuff. 4D also not so Zhun! That seriously made me treasure my family and baby and MYSELF even more!

Gosh... what an EMO post this is! Guess its the cramps that causes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment