Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Mahjong Party

Firstly, I would like to make a very BIG announcement... MY BDAY IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe... yeap! Its on the 15th Sept! I doubt I will be having any big celebration since its already no longer in the age to hold big parties. SO so so... I will be organising a MAHJONG bday party for myself. Hehe... only selected frens are invited! I'm sorry!! So those who got the invitation better BE THERE K??

Anyway, I really do hope that all of you lovely ladies have heard about my BLOGSHOP!! YEap... its MYSUMMERAFFAIR.LIVEJOURNAL.COM! WEll.. I totally understand that there's only a few items currently.. BUT STILL... they are exclusively picked by the shareholders. YEAP! I'm no kidding k!! Sales had been good... and now we are left only a few pieces on the shelves. SO.. do grab it b4 its gone!

Ok.. so b4 I leave, I would love to tell you guys that I... got a HUA HU... in mj on sat!! YEap... 8 FLOWERS winning!! Hehe.... Loving it!! OK... gtg now... bf had just finish up his last question for his tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment