Sunday, September 27, 2009

A mooncake happiness!

Friday:
Met ah jun after my tuition. Had a good talk with him along with baby. YEs... am glad that darling is getting more sociable compared to the past. At times I do think darling is getting older and sensible.

Saturday:
Woke up for sch at 12 as usual. Lesson was alright with the occassional laughter.
Supposed to have proj. meeting after sch but it was cancelled. Darling came to meet me and we both headed to town to SHOP! But due to the craving for WASABI-TEH... we end up queuing for a freaking 2 HOURS! Its damn miserable.. to be standing there like an idiot. THE BEST THING was... I was there queuing at 5.20pm when the restaurant opens at 5.30pm... and I got in at 7pm because they DARINGly open their shop only at. 6pm!! WTF! We cant leave because it will be damn wasted to leave after 1hr of queuing. What's worst was.. the chef and waitress have changed!! -_-!!!
The food was Alright only lo... but thank goodness that baby isnt ANGRY at all abt the queuing part.

Went to walk ard orchard awhile.. and spotted the mooncake exhibition at taka. As usual, we walk ard the whole area... just to try the different mooncakes. Wanted to get some for out parents.. but... drop that idea in the end.

Home after buying only a pair of shorts. Town is getting boring even after ION is built. I saw a topshop pants which I seriously adore.. but the price kinda put me off.

Sunday:
Accompanied the family for lunch at yishun. It was fun even though I was quiet as usual. We had jap food and hk food for lunchie. Slept like a pig after we reached home. Darling and I both headed down to Junction 8 to check out on the mooncakes again. Bump onto his mum while we were there. His mum wanted to buy me the mooncakes.. for him to Xiao jing my mum.. but I initiated the payment.. still.. I felt HAPPY!! Darling end up paying half for it.. and then asked me a question...

BF: What does buying mooncake for parents symbolise?
Me: Its just a form of respect
Bf: REALLY MEH!! NO WONDER MY MUMMY WANTS ME TO BUY FOR YOU!!
Me: REALLY? WHERE? (I didnt realise it at first!!)
Bf: She wanted to pay b4 you GEH kiang go take your card to pay for it!!
Me: WAH PIANG... you should have pinch me or STOP ME LA!!

----- I was just joking of course!!!-------

Darling even surpise me when he went up to my place to present the mooncakes to my parents! I m SO so so proud of u dear!!!

And and and... before I go... I'm so gonnna tell u.. that I m so gonna watch the HOSSAN LEONG show!! Ooo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment