Monday, September 28, 2009

Money fly away

I have just spend a $130 bucks at junction 8! You must be thinking WHAT can I spent at Junction 8 right? Ok.. firstly.. I went for a din din at some Kopi Tiam... and then darling and I decided to watch The HOSSAN LEONG show!!



Yeap! It will be on this coming SUNDAY!! Super can't wait lar!!! We have been wanting to watch such shows since DUNNO WHEN! Its either we dun have enough to spend on the movie or THE tickets just run out. I super wanna watch The dim sum dollies for dunno how long liao.. and I always miss it. Manage to catch only ONCE!! This time.. its Hossan Leong.. and even though they have run out of CATEGORY 1 tickets (Which I really wanted it badly!!).. I dun mind getting the cat 2 ones. And VIOLA.. we just purchase two tickets for Sunday's show. YippiE!!!!!! REally hope darling will love it!!

Then.. it was to ADIDAS to get my running shoes. They are having discounts at Junction 8! 30 percent off my FAVOURITE PAIR OF SHOES!! I got it without any regrets with Rachel's and Lisa's bday vouchers to me.. It cost $76 in after all the deductions. Now, I can run in pride!! thanks Lisa and Rach once again to be part of my LOSE-3kg exercise regime. Heh heh!!

I have like so many things to look forward to.. but firstly.. I need to conquer 2 main projs!! Fucking annoying SM proj again!! I seriously hate it to the MAX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment