Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sian sian day..

I gave the lecturer one more chance today to prove that his lecture wasnt that boring afterall but I guess he failed again. I don't know what's up with this sem lecturer. Totally screw up. One loves to nag and the other.. simply reads EVERYTHING from the slide. And for the very last lecture, he did that one more time. Grr!! Something happened today in class which makes me BOIL. Cant believe that such person existed. I totally forgotten abt my specs today.. thus i couldnt see very far. I didnt manage to get whatever was on the board.. and thought that maybe it was some impt tips. I plucked up my courage and asked someone in front of me if she could save a copy into my thumb drive after she's done with the typing of 'NOTES'. She gave me a nonchalent Shirk.. which didnt meant anything and so we thought.. she agreed! I mean like.. HELLO.. its just NOTES on the board!! Until the very last minute.. she turned and said.. SORRY! I can't give u the file!! WTF!! I was pretty pissed for a moment... and kept telling myself that maybe she just doesnt wanna share impt tips. NOT only when Adam told me... they are actually guidelines from every chapter!! WAH... lagi pissed! I was shock to learn that universities student are getting more selfish than what I thought would be.

Proj meeting was pretty a success. At least we are finally done with all the allocation. Yawns!! OLD CHANG KEE... you better do me proud!! I was in sch for the whole afternoon.. till 6.30pm! Slept like a dead log in the bus again.. but thank goodness that I manage to wake up on time!! YAwn!!

Sigh.. boyfriend isnt going to meet me for 5 days. The longest since the day he ORD! Kinda wierd but days seems to pass pretty fast.. with all the due dates and all. I wanna finish up 90% of the parts b4 meeting him so that I can enjoy watching movie with him. Love him to the ultimate!!

Gtg now!! Yawns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment